[geocentrism] Response to Geocentric two-pager

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:33:12 -0800 (PST)

  Richard wrote:
  Bernie,

I looked at your site and have some questions. They might be answered there,
but I don't have the patience, so please bear with me.

Mathematically, how do you explain the retrograde motions of the "so called"
outer planets (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, etc). Why don't the "inner" planets
(Venus and Mercury) undergo this kind of apparent motion change?

How large is the Sun and how close is it? What about the stars and other
galaxies?

Why is the wavelength of all distant galaxies red-shifted? What causes that
phenomenon?

Is gravity proportional to mass? If all heavenly bodies revolve around the
earth, how big are the other planets?