[geocentrism] Response from Geocentrism two-pager sent

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:40:34 -0800 (PST)

Rob wrote:
> * There is NO proof that the Earth rotates on an "axis" daily and orbits
the sun annually. None.

Dear Bernard,
I got bored, so I just thought I'd mention that the entire
cause of the weather patterns and ocean currents on the Earth (i.e.
cyclones and anti-cyclones, jet stream, gulf stream etc.) is due to it's
rotation.

You'll also find that Naval gunners have to allow for this annoying little
FACT called the coriolis force, also due to the Earth's spin.

As the first line on your spam email is guff, I won't bother to comment on
the rest.

With no respect whatsoever could I suggest that people who ignore science
in favour of religious twaddle and then think they can force it down other
people's throats are weak-minded simpletons.

Rob