[geocentrism] Re: Resignation

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 13:53:47 -0800

Hi Jack,

I was just watching Bernie's 'lost tribe' slide show when your post came in.

On behalf of everyone on the forum I want to thank you for all your effort and contributions to these debates over the years.

Personally, I thank you for your kind wishes which are, of course, reciprocated.

I will remove your name within the next 30 minutes.

All the best,