[geocentrism] Re: Repost - found on internet

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 00:08:43 +0100

Certainly, the flat Earth, probably (without thinking too much on it) can support (in some-way or another) everything we see in the night sky, whether it feature curved light beams or projections, whatever, but I think the issue of the Earth being spherical has without doubt been closed now. Many of the members of the flat-Earth society are just in it for a laugh these days I think.

Flat Earth

More interesting than the flat-Earth by far is the concave Earth theory, which stems from a time when scientists all around the world were really trying to do their best to ascertain the shape of the Earth. Interesting, Halley, the same who discovered the famous comet also believe the concave Earth.

Concave Earth

Best wishes,

Steven.

Bernie Brauer wrote:
Found on internet:
-------------------------------

FLAT EARTH ANYONE?

I am inquiring as to what you all think about the idea (reality?) of a 'flat earth' with borders that no one has ever been able to penetrate, and as I've read...is covered by a semi-dome.

After reading various opinions and so-called 'factual' statements from the "flat earth society" I'm not sure if the possibility of a 'grand elusion/deception' on such a large scale---- (such as other planets and such) is possible to pull-off?!?!?!?

May I have some responses?

I would appreciate it.
The Bible says it's a globe. That's it.
Besides, people from thousands of years ago used to circumnavigate the Earth regularly.
And furthermore it just "feels" round don't it???
But most of all, the aliens have beautiful pictures of the whole sperical surface of the Earth in a four-dimentional holograph.
This is very possible, because all humans live in an illusion centered on themselves. I appreciate the fact that you at least appear to be thinking.
you make me sick to the pit of my stomach. of course the earth is effin round. have you ever been to the edge of the earth. is there really any even remotely possible reason for you to believe that the earth could be flat? i really, really despise the notion. stand down my man, stand down, know when youre beaten and accept it, honestly, this crazy talk isnt going to do you any good at all. have you a phd physics, or perhaps first hand photographic accounts of your wild trip to the literal end of the earth. give it up, your a sodden cow.
http://mail.yahoo.com