[geocentrism] Re: Project Rosetta

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:03:21 +1000

The aether determines the boost, not the mass.  Robert

This is conjecture Robert, but it is just as plausable as the gravitic
newtonian mass acceleration explanation is.

However it does not and can not prove what the aether is, which is what Paul is
asking. and no amount of searching google will ease his concerns, but rather
add to the confusion.

Paul, Robert said, My statement was that the change in path direction implies
an acceleration. and this is true. a body in a curved motion at constant
velocity is accelerating.

Robert said, Once beyond the geo-stat boundary,  Robert such a boundary is
conjecture, and this confuses all.

And you do no service to the list in the promotion of the book for sale, which
may buy  for us to get to a truth. Truth is not for sale.