[geocentrism] Re: Philip.

  • From: "Bob Short" <bob.short@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:28:43 -0000

Dear Neville,

I'm writing to ask you to remove my name from the Geocentrism mailing list
for the time being.

I have some serious and pressing personal problems to attend to, and at this
point in time I simply cannot do justice to the work being done through the
forum.

Perhaps in a few months, when I have sorted out things here, I may return.

Yours very sincerely,

Bob Short