[geocentrism] Re: New Website - CreatedEarth.googlepages.com

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 18:15:54 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B
Looking at http://createdearth.googlepages.com I found several items which may
give you cause for concern.
Well ( ...that failed attempt at levity aside ), this universally accepted
explanation for this phenomena that we can watch with our own eyes and record
on our own film is always the same. That is to say, we are assured that what we
see and record with our cameras is an illusion caused by the Earth rotating on
an axis in an East to West direction at an equatorial speed of c. 1040 MPH.
I think you (or Marshall H) have the stars -- apparently -- rising over the
wrong horizon.
As regards what you and your camera see being scientific truth, (
...observational evidence always trumps assumed evidence. In other words
observed, never contradicted factual evidence is scientific truth, and
unobserved assumptive evidence which contradicts observed-certified evidence is
false.) consider this example. If you submerge half of the length of a pencil
in water at an angle of 45 deg and look along the length of the pencil, you
will see that while it is in the water, the pencil is bent sharply at the point
where the pencil passes through the water's surface. To conclude otherwise is
to presume.
Just a small point -- if you are going to quote extensively from Marshall H,
you should be aware that he gets the singular 'phenomenon' confused with the
plural 'phenomena', one example of which appears in the para above. I noted
many such examples at 'createdearth'.
And now -- a quote from you -
- If the Earth were hurtling through space to orbit the sun at a velocity of
67,100 miles per hour then the Earth's atmosphere would be left behind like a
comet's tail. Therefore the Earth is not orbiting. bb
In the following data, the heliocentric model is assumed. (If you prefer the
geocentric picture, as I'm aware that you do, you'll have to do your own
calculations as, lacking any published authoratitive geocentric dimensions, I
have no idea how you would determine the velocities involved. Even given the
dimensions, due the complexities of the model, I'd find it a daunting task. One
thing is certain however, if the distances of the planets from the sun and from
the sun to Earth are similar to the heliocentric model then the velocities are
vastly greater than for the heliocentric model).
Orbital Velocity (approximate)
    Venus 78380mph
    Earth 67100mph
    Jupiter 29240mph
Now Venus has a very dense atmosphere and Jupiter is pretty much exclusively
atmosphere. Why then do one or both of these planets, one travelling more
slowly than Earth, the other more rapidly, not exhibit atmospheres being ' ...
left behind like a comet's tail.'?
In another place you have -
"The GPS satellites are not in geo-stationary orbit, but instead orbit twice
every time the Earth orbits once. This means that for any observer the
satellites appear to orbit once overhead each day." (This appears to be a quote
from a heliocentric source).
That would make the GPSs orbital period about six months. I think you (or
Marshall H or Wolfram Research - GPS Satellites) mean ' ... Earth rotates once.'
This however, is just so true!
' ... all of modern evolution-based cosmology controlling "knowledge"
today...all of it... is completely undone if the stars are doing what cameras
show they are doing, namely, going around the Earth nightly...'