[geocentrism] Re: Navigation and rotational direction

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:06:25 +1000

2. Do you accept that the Moon goes E->W in a geostatic (non-rotating World)
system?

 I accept that most certainly.
1. Do you accept that if the stars move, a spaceship cannot navigate by them?

No . I don't see why not..  Their position for any instant can be computed.
Within the solar system anyway. BUT why worry. And who would want to, unless as
Robert said the far superior inertial guidance systems and the ground based
radio controll failed. The missile aimed at Moscow, or London, has nno eyes,
sees no stars, sees no landscape, but will hit spot on target controlled by its
internal inertial guidance programme. But back to the pilot of appollo.

 Isn't the navigation problem brought down to simple observation. Take a
football field. All the players and the ball are moving in this and that way.
One player can navigate himself to rendevous with the ball or another player,
without any reference to any fixed or other moving external objects. He sees
his target, calculates instinctively all the variables, and moves in to take
it.

I am the pilot. I see the moon. I know how far away it is, I know how fast it
is travelling relative to my current position. I know exactly the curved course
it is taking. I have the power in my engines to match its speed and meet with
it exactly where and when I want to. The moon may make two orbits of the earth
before I reach it. This makes no difference. I know exactly where it will be
when I get to it. Simple math. Except of course we have to calculate in the
accelerations of two different gravities. A little bit more complicated than
ballistics.

I still don't see how this effects the GC/HC discussion. Whether Nasa is lying
about appollo or not does not concern me. All governments are liars. I know
that if I had the resources, I could go to the moon, and land on it. Mars too.
Power, money, energy, and a lead lined spaceship.  But such activity gives no
proof of geocentrism.