[geocentrism] Re: Logic

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jack,

  In order for the table to be meaningful, It is not quite as simple as that,.
.......... I already outlined a very, very, over simplistic logical "proof".
But the one who understands it does want to "go there" because they know that
It can only lead to one possible conclusion and everyone else ( i would guess
there are a few people who do "get it" ......... ) has a hard time
understanding it because they don?t grasp what or even the significance of the
variables. The reason is we live in a world where so many assumptions are made
and assumed without most people even realizing that they have made those
assumptions much less give them a second thought. Our whole world system is
built and based on these and ever larger assumptions built ever higher and
higher. To be quite frank, many people cannot or will not leave the "safety" of
whatever world view nest they gew up or allowed themselves to become engrossed
in..... I don?t mean to be all philosophical with movies and junk
 but the first movie "the matrix", forget the plot, it describes this point
somewhat vividly. People who live and are engrossed into an illusionary world
do not and in most cases will not, accept any other view regardless if it is
real or not even if they know it cannot be supported. Many people would rather
believe and justify lies they know are wrong or even if they know they cannot
be supported. These two quotes I think accurately demonstrate the situation in
the wold......

  Quote: "I likes reality the way it is, and I aims to keep it that way." Phil
Plait Bad Astronomy web site
  Quote: "Being true to ?who you are? or ?what one believes? is not nearly as
important as believing what the truth is". Me :-)

  In short, "no amount of logic/sound mindedness will convince a fool that
logic/sound reasoning is nessisary."

Allen

Jack Lewis <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Dear Allen,
  Isn't it possible to construct some kind of logic table where you can put in
variables and possible outcomes in order to establish a true or false result.
If so could this not be applied to the current topical subject?

  Jack Lewis
www.classiccarartist.co.uk