[geocentrism] Re: Is Geocentrism supported by facts?

  • From: Steven Jones <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:50:24 +0100

Me in blue

Jack Lewis wrote:
Dear Paul,
A further reply to you.
If we just dive in with our 5 facts, which we know as a priori will not be accepted, no matter how objective Regner may feel, it is almost certain that an attempt to rebuff them will be with heliocentric 'facts'. This in turn will prompt us to respond with a scientific critique of the 'fact' if we deem it necessary. So to circumvent this, a good strategy would be to defend ourselves by attacking heliocentrism. If this is done successfully then we can offer an alternative model. Does this sound reasonable to other forum members?

Sounds very reasonable dear Jack.

Warmest regards,

Steven.

regards