[geocentrism] Re: Gravity 1

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:41:31 +1000

I am about to do a layman electricians look at the Dayton Miller, and MM 's
interferometer experiments.  a rather comprehensive and sympathetic web site
with some good photos is available for those intersted at,
http://www.orgonelab.org/miller.htm

My chief critical concern is that such practical experiments are too
miniaturised at light speeds to ever give sufficient accuracy necessary to mean
anything. Much the same misgivings do I have re the gyrodrop experiment.

But I will keep an open mind till I have finished the above study.

In doing this study, if some of you are going to the site, it needs to be
remembered the following concepts that can confuse us as well as the
experimenter, and also those who adversely make comments. All of these people
are definitively from the heliocentric grouping....even Miller. Our study needs
to keep the heliocentric filter working.
Points to keep in mind.

1.    Can aether motion be detected? If so then,
2.    Such motion may be caused by aether movement over a stationary earth, or
earth movement through a stationary aether.
3.    The aether may have its own special movement, which we may, even if none
other does, consider as 24hour rotational around the earth.
4.    The MS people only considered the result as related to two movements.
earth rotation and earth orbiting of the sun.
5.    They left out consideration of their other sacred cow of an expanding
universe big bang, or any other movement , such as the theoretical rotation of
the sun in its spiral , around the centre of our galaxy. a speed which is
considered to be considerable.   Considered to be considerable.. hmmm  er maybe
considered to be very fast...
Finally,
6.    A null detection using radiation waves does not prove or disprove an
aether effect either way. It merely proves what we know, ie that the aether is
not a material fluid , and that normal wave mechanics applicable to a  fluid
need not apply.

Have fun,