[geocentrism] Re: Fwd: Fw: Re: (geocentrism) geostationary / geosynchrous sat.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:11:10 +1000

Gary, the concrete is in the fourth dimension...every microsecond is tied to
the one before it and the one after it. Gravity and magnetism are the
manifestations of its existence. Perhaps the lock or tie is stronger with
the larger bodies, and less with the inconsequential. The sun or a star have
enormous grav and mag fields. which can and do distort our space.

Remember the philadelphia experiment. The enormous field produced also
displaced the three dimensins of space in its vicinity.  I'm enclined to
believe in that report...