[geocentrism] Re: Fw: Thermoenergetics: Can Hydraulics Reverse Entropy?

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 10:28:32 +1000

Just a twaddle worth thinking about in all this.. Phil.
Conservation of energy
There is such a thing as conservation of energy. However our understanding of
the concept is largely incomplete. By negating the idea of an ether, which I
called "space background" (4), we have limited our conception of energy to that
which is observable on the purely physical plane. All electric and magnetic as
well as gravitational phenomena however, are not purely physical. They require
for their understanding a conception of a higher-dimensional space background,
which is, to use the term of Moray, a "sea of energy".

Conservation of energy in the current form of understanding is a useless
concept, as it negates the existence of this giant reservoir of energy, and
does not take into account the constant interchange (through the phenomena of
electricity, magnetism and gravitation), of our world of physical existence
with that reservoir. Generation of electrical energy through magnetism for
example, is not limited to the mechanical motive power applied to a generator
and the movement of electrons through a wire, but involves a complex exchange
between space background and physical machinery.

In this context, it may be profitable to remember a statement that Robert Meyer
(5) made in connection with the concept of conservation of energy. He said:
"Seeing gravity as the cause of the falling of things, we talk about
gravitation and thereby overlook, that an essential characteristic of any
ëforceí (energy) is to unify within itself the attributes of indestructibility
and mutability."

This statement should set us thinking. Meyer in fact asserts that energy, in
addition to being indestructible, is also able to change form. This implies
that we can not necessarily think in terms of unidirectional mutability, a
concept which thermodynamics has however maintained since the inception of its
famous "laws".
now I see nothing new here..  My definition of long ago was "energy can niether
be created nor destroyed, it can only be converted from one form to
another...."  Philip
Now the specific form of energy which is the subject of thermodynamics is heat.