[geocentrism] Fw: Sonoluminescence

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:58:00 +0100

 I should have added this to my last e-mail!
"AND THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM AND VOID" made in & "FROM WATER & OUT OF WATER"
[Granite only forms in water, & has only been found on earth]

Genesis 1:2, 2 Peter 3:5.

[Absolutely fascinating & possible corroboration of God speaking into
existence, light.through water, has just been revealed through work on
'Sonoluminescence':

'UCLA and the University of Chicago have confirmed in the science lab that
sound can produce light through the medium of water. The water bubbles
apparently collapse, emitting photons. A scientist at the University of Western
Kentucky claims that this experiment confirms Genesis and has written a book
called Episteme Scientia: The Law of All That Is (Samuel J. Hunt). Apparently
the effect was first discovered at the University of Cologne in 1934 as a
result of work on sonar.]

"LET AN EXPANSE/firmament SEPARATE THE WATERS FROM THE WATERS" Gen. 1:7
[Strangely, large masses of water have been claimed to be found in space,
though little subsequent info emerged from the astronomers? This could also
apply to a hypothetical 'swaddling band' or 'water vapour blanket', discharged
at the Flood. Gen. 1, 7, Job 38 etc ]