[geocentrism] Fw: Re: Ether Drift - Answer to Neville's question

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:16:20 +1000

Now that we should have all gone into religious hibernation, I would like to
get back to discussing the Aether, especially as Paul continues to ignore

He like many call the MM experiment as having a NULL result...ie implying there
was no result, when in truth there was a result which was NULL to those
expecting proof of a planet translating around the sun. It was not NULL to
those expecting a relative motion between a rotating earth and a static aether
or vice versa,

To this end I repost a word from Robert Sungenis on the MM experiment. The key
point made which I extract here is.

The heliocentrists, of course, are in a quagmire either way, since if they
choose to attribute the ether drift to a rotation of the Earth in an immovable
environment, then they must also incorporate a revolution of the Earth around
the sun to account for the seasons, which then requires at least a 30 km/sec
drift, and thus the whole thing falls like a house of cards.