[geocentrism] Fw: Misquote in Bulletin of Tychonian Society, March 1986

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:17:13 +1000

Some interesting points pertaining to our subject, and subjects... Of course I
do not agree with this Catholic writer RS when he said, "From the Vatican,
in  its official declarations, there is neither a confirmation of the theory
of
 Evolution nor Copernicanism, although there are many in power who try to
make  opinions as if they were fact."
Unless he meant the current Vatican, which is maybe likely.

In any case, even had there been official declarations, without the compliance
with dogmatic formula, they would still have no power, and if they were
contradictory, they would not be Catholic.  Its as simple as that.

What is noteworthy is that these two men can work together in a respectful and
peaceful manner.