[geocentrism] Fw: Mechanics

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:30:51 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: philip madsen
To: bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: Mechanics

good lot of info there Bernie..  I saved it for reference.. Have you read it?
Your definition of translation was incomplete. I will send a diagram. ... soon.
 But here are words.

Translation of an object , fixed in orientation without any rotation by various
methods and trajectories in free space.

The object is this sign   >   which indicates its orientation..  eg front and
rear and two sides top and bottom

a.   Linear translation of  >  from A   to   B  in a straight line/

A >  object is at A       > object is half way       B >  object is at B
As an exercise Stretch the line into a slight curve. The object will remain in
the same orientation not rotating

b.     translation of same object rotating 180 degrees over same straight path.

A >  object is at A        ^object is half way        < B object is at B

Notice the object has translated from A to B whilst rotating 180 degrees in the
same period.
the following is important.
If you stretched the line into a small or slight curve, the object will still
rotate 180 degrees in its curved translation from A to B   Well then whats the
difference if we stretch it all the way to a semicircle ..  then we sill have
the object rotating 180 degrees in trabelling from A to B and you will notice
in the next diagram this happening,

Here is the same thing happening to the moon where the arrow point is the man
in the moons nose. Always showing the same face to the earth at the centre. If
the pic is not imbedded it is in the attachment and perhaps scroll down.

If this is not simple enough perhaps the following may be more suitable...

c.    translation of same object by teleportation as used in startrek

A > object is at A              B  > object is at B  (no intermediate
positions)

Philip.

Phil