[geocentrism] Fw: Let's Pretend

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TraditionalCatholicsUnited@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BobB" <banaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Don Pike" <newbub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 17:27:39 +1000

ConspiracyPenPal NewsletterThis was the best quote, and it is internationally
exactly the same...this alone should wake everybody up! Why does the policeman
in every country wear a draught board on his cap??? LOL. that is one of their
signatures  Phil

"All four candidates have appeared before AIPAC and pledged their troth to
Israel, so it doesn't really matter which one appears to be pandering most to
Jewish interests.  Jews love them all - after all, Jew moneymen picked them for
us.  Joe Lieberman lost out only because the "Powers that Be" decided America
wasn't ready for a Jew VP."

EDGAR is right about the silver manipulation price too  ..  You cannot buy it
at the price.. My BRISBANE local says limited supply of 1kg bars, POA  get
that..  POA . his new header reads "IN THESE VOLATILE TIMES...

I wonder if the yanks heard on their TV Madam Palin declare war on Russia, as
she cheered her son off to bushes war. And to think she nearly got my hopes
up..  I wonder what the Democrats think of Obama shifting the war to
Afghanistan! When supporters all want the defence line brought back to the
borders...

.Phil.