[geocentrism] Re: Fw: Dumbing-Down of America

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 19:19:38 +0000

a picture is worth a thousand words!

Keep in mind that there can't be any evolution in good, love, health, truth, (God's) Creation, etc...  Evolution can only be seen in evil, sickness, lies, mutilation, etc...

Christus Imperat, Marc Veilleux

From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Fw: Dumbing-Down of America
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:20:42 -0400

I taught in a college whose collective GPA kept sinking each year. By his fiat the college president abolished the D grade, making every student average or above and giving teachers no option for assigning a below average grade.   It was not the teachers but the admin that changed the rules for their self-aggrandizement.

But teachers unions do blackmail the public by demanding more $ for better teaching.  This is as insensible as expecting that paying athletes more will make them win more.

In 1970 NYC public high schools required that graduating seniors have at least a 5th grade reading level. Not a typo: 5th grade. God only knows what it is today.

 The technique used in desperation to accomplish this was to schedule tests every week until the test was passed, and ignore any prior test scores.

The distractions today in entertainment America will only make education worse.

Robert