[geocentrism] Re: From Big Bang to Big Void

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 11:35:24 -0800

----Original Message-----

From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 08:53:45 -0800 (PST)

Very Interesting!....."The maverick physicists at Oxford conclude their paper by pointing out that forthcoming tests of the Copernican principle should help us sort out the mystery in the next few years."..I wonder what test they are talking about?......Maybe they subscribe to this forum secretly ...:-)

PS. This is the third time since yesturday i have posted this..maybe the third time will be a charm?

There seems to be some problem with our forum. I've noticed that my posts are taking an awfully long time to be distributed.

Neville.