[geocentrism] Re: Forum reopened

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 07:57:14 +1000

Neville, I will reply to you privately, and to any others who request it, as I
do not wish to proceed to turn this forum into off subject debate. Sufficient
to say here, that Nostradamus' prophecies are purposely worded to ensure that
nothing can be recognised till after the event, and even then seem to have as
much credibility as the abominable  Da Vinci Code.
The prophecies given at Fatima however are given in precise language, no mumbo
Jumbo, and are certainly not proven to have been wrong in any way, and even
today are being fulfilled and not yet completed, and relates to the Apocalypse.
Specifically Chapter 12. ( though I admit that this book is too much beyond my
comprehension)

This detail I will send separately to their home email address to any who
request it . Fatima  essentially was not a prophecy, but a warning against
teteriorating antiChristian morality, that had its destructive force emanating
from Godless Communism, centralised in Russia, which in the end would be the
instrument of God to chastise the world. This in 1917 when Russia was still
orthodox and posing no real threat was particularly amazing in itself. Also it
would be unwise for any to think that Russia is no longer such a threat, as the
links I posted show.