[geocentrism] Re: Flesh and blood

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:52:38 -0600

Hi Bob,
Since it seems many on this forum like the KJV, I'm attaching its
version of the provision we were looking at when the literal word
discussion began:
 26: And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and
brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my
body.
27: And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying,
Drink ye all of it;
28: For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many
for the remission of sins

Since as you point out, Jesus understood what happens to what we ingest,
and since He told us to eat His Body and to drink His Blood, I'm not
sure I see how you can reach some other conclusion just because you
don't like the result.  Is it really that difficult to just believe what
Christ taught.

Regards,
Nick.