[geocentrism] Re: Feasibility

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:49:30 +0000 (GMT)

Robert,

Leaving aside your detailed analysis for the moment, in answer to your
question, "Even if the claim is true, what does this all prove?", in order for
us to get anywhere on this geo-helio business, we need to ascertain what data
we take as genuine. Most astronomical data now comes from NASA, either directly
or indirectly. We therefore need to determine its reliability.

For example, would you consider biological data that only came from
evolutionists? Or would you view some of this data with suspiscion?