[geocentrism] FW: State of Hawaii claims it discarded Obama's birth certificate 8 YEARS AGO! WHAT?

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:23:26 -0800

Subject: Fwd: State of Hawaii claims it discarded Obama's birth certificate 8 YEARS AGO! WHAT?

It would be against the law and a crime for a hospital to destroy a birth certificate, can you believe this tripe?  Who would believe it? Not me. janet

News from around the globe that the  newspapers seldom print

This  material may be copied or passed on

Check my website at http://www.nickmaine.info/

If you would like  to be included on my mailing list please let me know at:-

Address  all replies to nmaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx only

(To  subscribe I need your name, state or major city in Australia or your country if  overseas)

Obama - is he a Ersatz  president?

Well, if this doesn't beat all. It's beyond  belief. Oh, yeah, it *is* beyond belief. Amazing the lengths Obama is going  to, to not show his birth certificate. Of course, since a Hawaiin one never  existed, I suppose it poses a real problem. So, think anyone will buy it was  thrown away? Then, Of course, is the issue that the Hawaiin officials said  they had personally seen it not too long ago. This should strain the credulity  of even the far left.

Lynn

Romanian National Vanguard News  Agency <http://news.ronatvan.com>

State of Hawaii claims it discarded Obama�s birth certificate 8  YEARS AGO! WHAT?

This is really  getting interesting. sounds like more lies to me. Remember when the Governor  and the department of health issued a statement that they have seen and  verified Obama�s original long form birth certificate? Obviously they viewed  it 8 years ago under the chance he might be elected President?

Hawaii  discarded Obama birth certificate?, Lou Dobbs, CNN, July 23, 2009, Dobbs  wants Obama to produce birth certificate
July 24, 2009 · 32  Comments
Did Hawaii discard Obama's paper  birth certificate eight years ago?

Lou Dobbs stated  on his show on July 23, 2009 that the state of Hawaii discarded Obama's  paper birth certificate eight years ago. If that is true, then what did the  Hawaii Health Department officials mean in their news release of October 31,  2008?

This was  from yogmama and we thank her for finding this :
the Director of the  Hawaii Department of Health, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, and the Director of the  OHSM and State Registrar, hold a press conference and jointly state that  they have Obama's original birth certificate on record.� And, �Fukino's  statement is �I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with  the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and  maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that  the Hawaii State Department of Health has Senator Obama's original birth  certificate on record in accordance with state policies and  procedures.

Source <http://www.dailypaul.com/node/100701>

Related  posts:
  1. A  Certificate of Live Birth Does Not Mean Obama Is a US Citizen <http://news.ronatvan.com/2009/01/11/a-certificate-of-live-birth-does-not-mean-obama-is-a-us-citizen/>  The Hawaiian  Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) is issued to...
  2. Lou  Dobbs: Where is the birth certificate? <http://news.ronatvan.com/2009/07/23/lou-dobbs-where-is-the-birth-certificate/>  “It is common  knowledge throughout the Christian and Muslim communities...
  3. Town  Hall Confronts Congressman Mike Castle Over Obama Birth  Certificate <http://news.ronatvan.com/2009/07/23/town-hall-confronts-congressman-mike-castle-over-obama-birth-certificate/>  ...

------ End of Forwarded Message