[geocentrism] Re: Evening and morning were the first day?

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

Have a good trip.... the simpelist?.....I'm not sure :)

Carl Felland <cfelland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Allen,

Glad to hear you had a good vacation.  My family is gearing up to start on a
two day canoe trip on the Buffalo River tomorrow.

I argue that the darkness before the creative work on the first day corresponds
to a new moon day.  This is an assumption, but it is based on Scriptural
evidence of a special, unique day at the beginning of each month.  In contrast,
immediately before each of the subsequent days in the creation week is BOQER
("morning," dawn, or the transition of darkness to light).

Carl

P.S.  Who wins for having the simplest charts ;<)?