[geocentrism] Re: Education in a real sense

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:56:36 -0800

Bernie,

I agree with this entirely. It is worth putting up on my site when I finish updating the site.

Where I vary is at the "Jesus is saviour" part. For example, when I read that Jesus stated, "I am the way, the truth and the light; no one cometh unto the Father but by me," I would now read that as, "God is the way, the truth and the light; no one can come unto God without total commitment to these things."

I understand that most on the forum will not agree with this, but there we are.