[geocentrism] Day 2 on Badastronomy

  • From: "Gary L. Shelton" <GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:13:19 -0500

Just wanted to report.  My foray to the Dark Side (Ha!) has seemed like another
Charge of the Light Brigade.
"Into the valley of death rode the six hundred...
Cannons volleyed to the left of them.
Cannons volleyed to the right...."

I have garnered 80 posts so far and being only one person cannot possibly
respond to them all.  It does not surprise me that not a single one is PRO, and
all are CON, but it is definitely frustrating.  100% are against me.  I have
now said the same thing ten times in ten different ways to ten different
people, at least.  Although I do think I am making some headway, it's possibly
only to bring people up to speed with what my basic premise is, and then once
they catch on, they still attack.

Such is a den of vipers.

I have held a tone of equanimity fairly well and am holding my own, I think,
though some of the people are obviously very much smarter than me.  I cannot
explain all these astronomical questions.  So that's what I tell them, and then
I try to turn them back to answering my question.

I've had a few days off work but now I have to go back, so I don't know how
much longer I will want to or be able to wade through all of this.  So we'll
see. It takes so long to reply to everyone.  Some are mad I've ignored them
already.  Oh well.   I've gone to focusing my most indepth responses to Rob
Glover.

Gary

GaryLShelton@xxxxxxxxxxx