[geocentrism] Re: "Dark energy"

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 04:18:48 -0800

Yes, it would be useful and would add weight to the work of people like Varshni and Arp.

We might need to find the paper and get our hand son it if possible for reference material note the following from the article :

"The new research, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, is likely to be equally controversial as the work it purports to challenge especially as it relies on our galaxy being at the centre of the Universe .."

before this paper get "swept under the rug" like all the others....

From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 12:04 PM