[geocentrism] Current topics

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:06:34 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings all!
At the moment I'm completely overwhelmed by the sheer number of words. I admit
it -- I can't keep up. Trying to answer questions on several topics from
vociferous protagonists is beyond me. Methinks I'll just watch and listen
awhile.
J A -- I think your current arguments are definately looking in the right
direction.
Allen D -- I am not seeking to escape from my offer to collaborate in
clarifying your illustrations but it does seem the need may have passed. What
is your opinion?
Philip M -- I'm sorry if I confused you, but when a man speaks the truth, only
a fool disagrees -- and my mother raised no fools.
Before throwing in the towel, I went looking for some astronomical data to help
in framing a contribution -- it doesn't seem easy to find -- and chanced to be
here -
www.public.iastate.edu/~astro.120/pdf/Exam1Sample.pdf
If any of you get bored with the inactivity on the forum, perhaps you'd like to
take the test?
Points -- lest any detect capitulation on any point which I have defended, you
would be in error. I don't know whether the star trails question will continue
to have relevance but I'll keep thinking about it.
Paul D

National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week.
Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.
http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/national-bingo-night/