[geocentrism] Re: Comet Joke

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:32:51 +1000

Dear All,
How in the name of sanity are we expected to believe that we cannot predict the
position of a massive object like the Moon but can navigate a satellite in this
manner over these huge distances? It really does beggar belief.

Jack
Poor Jack... the moon is affected by many variables more effective than a
satellite.. the tides the storms..  Even if we set up a tidal power generation
system , it must effect the moon and the earth in some minute detail.. Minute
yes...  But the weather extractions cyclones are not so minute..  Be fair Jack,
lets not get emotive.. "How in the name of insanity...."  in any case they
still get it right..  using the geocentric or the heliocentic base, astronomy
predictions are excellent.

giggle    Early happy hour today...  Phil..