[geocentrism] Re: Be alert

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 14:10:57 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe something to do with a ship and a nuke.
Remember recently they were doing ship hijack psy-ops
to prep the public mind? They only have to say now that a nuke
is missing from Pakistan.

Also they are building a star-cult around Obama
so that if he were to be "offed" by an Iranian "Al-Qaeda" member
then the American public could be swayed for an attack on Iran.

Bernie

From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Be alert
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Be alert for anything unusual - "terror" drills, certain people "out of town,"
the arrival of contractors for "maintenance," etc. ...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-09-24-terror-probe_N.htm?csp=34

And any "numerology" dates, of course.

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo! Get
it Now for Free!

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com