[geocentrism] Re: Aspden again

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:58:28 -0400

I hope someone does test the Aspden motor, Phil ? the forum could advance
from theorizing to experimenting.

Philip.
PS  during my search, I found Freelists had our letters on the WWW. One of
my own came back to me. (not much help there)
At least you can trust the author :-)
 I did not know our intellectual property was being spread on the www to all
and sundry..  So thats why Robbie is so silent with GWW.
Not really?. Just don?t want to write my chapter again ? once was more than
enuf, thank you.
 Thats not nice Neville..  what if we discovered the means for a million
dollar patent..  .....
We have discovered something of greater importance: the true structure of
the universe and scientific confirmation of Revelation.
We are truly blest? but what shall we do with this unearned and unrequited
gift of knowledge?   Spirit! Guide us!

Robert B