[geocentrism] Re: Anti-evolution Website

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:21:14 +1000

Darwinism is already superceded by modern evolutionism..  especially the
evolutionists, as being wrong.. or incomplete..  They merely recognise him as
being the father..

I accept as should you all here the natural selection according to Darwin,
without the application against the Bible that consumed Darwin in the
beginning.

I also debunk the "creation scientists" and Intelligent Design proponents,
where they try to use science as a proof for creation. They cannot win that
one. Why should we join with the wise of this world, whom God confuses.

Sorry,