[geocentrism] A DIFFERENT ASTRONOMY..

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:30:56 +1000

Star Formation: Vortex Builds Stars, Planets

This might interest Neville or Steven..  I have always been very sceptical on
the

Hollow earth anyone?   but this article from Sepp who is usually reliable , and
conventional made me have a read..  I never rubbish anything till it becomes a
contradiction. Philip.

http://blog.hasslberger.com/2007/12/star_formation_reverse_whirlpo.html

The concept of a "hollow earth" has been around for centuries. Today, it is
debunked as a mere scientific curiosity, as in this article by John H.
Lienhard, from which also comes the following illustration by William Reed
published in 1906.

Is there any evidence for this and why haven't we seen it?

JPEG image