[GeoStL] Re: was Lunch, now Max & Erma's

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:34:50 -0600

-
Max & Erma's Restaurant
 - St. Louis Downtown - 316 Market Street - St Louis, MO   63102 -
314-621-5815
 - Mid-Rivers Mall - 2024 Mid Rivers Mall - St. Peters, MO   63376 -
636-970-1900

I went to the downtown location once a few years ago.  I think it is in a
hotel.  I think they had good burgers.

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
home 314-729-9944  mobile 314-368-8638
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

Pampered Chef just started another new season, with more than SIXTY great
new or restyled products!!  You can see them here: http://tinyurl.com/fdss7