[GeoStL] Re: three legged dog

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 11:39:25 -0500

Hey Elkie,

I've been meaning to tell you this for a while. I just LOVE your signature. I can really use a frequent reminder about not taking life too seriously.

Susan

PS I groaned at the punchline too. Glenn (or anybody), are you a fan of the comic "pearls before swine"? The strip's famous for setting up really shameless puns in the last frame.

On Oct 26, 2008, at 11:00 AM, Elkie wrote:

 shot my paw..... Ohh groan

Life is way to short to take serious.