[GeoStL] Re: test

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:45:31 -0500

Where's my email??

________________________________

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Bromley
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 1:47 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: test

I am the 'seed pod' that has replaced Steve.  Steve is no longer with
us.   :^)

        From: Steve Bromley <mailto:bromley@xxxxxxx>

        I didn't see the original message either.  I'm agree with Nancy
(there's a first for everything  ;^) ), I'm not seeing a lot of the
original messages coming through.  I am seeing the comments made on
them.

        Glenn, is there something going on with the list that's keeping
the original message from being sent to everyone?

        I've checked my SPAM filter and they aren't there.