[GeoStL] Re: suspicious device and permissions again...

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:00:56 -0600

-
"McMahan said that the incident was the third time the Conway Bomb Squad had
responded to reports of a suspicious device to find a geocache."

Wow .. an epidemic.  Can you play Frisbee on that street corner?

But then again, it sounds like Conway, AK may have bigger issues ...

"While at the scene he said he was more frustrated with the motorists who
drove around a fire truck parked across the road to block traffic than
geocachers.

"If there's a fire truck parked across the road that means the road's
closed," he said."

Well ..  I'll be darned. Firetruck across the road means the road is closed.
As my daughter would say, "DANG"  ... learn something new every day. Do NOT
drive around a firetruck.  I'll be darned.

A real challenge would be to place a geocache ON a firetruck and see what
happens.

Nancy