[STL Geocaching] Re: staying in

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:06:20 -0600

Since it was such great work i didnt think to save it. I can whip together
another few wiggling words on a few hours tho. :_)

glenn
    From: Glenn Nash

    I guess since its raining, I'll just go ahead and stay in today. Been
working on learning myself some flash animation. it's tedious but after
spending hours messing with it I got some words to slide in, rotate & fade
out and wiggle a little bit. Give me a few more days and I may even be able
to put together a whole sentence about Geocaching! (mandatory geocache
reference).

    **Glenn
    STL, mo