[GeoStL] Re: recycle TB tag

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:09:35 -0600

-
*I think* that if a tag from a dead bug is found, you can contact the owner
and let them know the good news, grab it and send it on its way.

If the item that it was attached to is missing, the tag owner might not
object to having a new item hooked to it.

I would give it a try and see what happens.

gln

At 11:47 AM 12/22/2004, M & S Coppersmith wrote:

>-
>Folks,
>
>I have a Travel Bug tag for a bug that has been sent to the TB Graveyard.
>Can the TB tag be reused and the number applied to a different travel Bug?
>Or is that TB tag now defunct and can never be used again?
>
>Mark
>(Utapao72)

Subject field