[GeoStL] Re: pocket queries problems

  • From: Steve Stewart <magsmatts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:00:30 -0500

I don't think so.  The two route queries came out fine.  The regular
queries are the one I had trouble with.  I do not have trouble with the
queries that I do for local caches.  I always have to hit extract to get
them to work.  On the bad files there is nothing to extract and my pio
loader for the nuvi doesn't recognize the file.  Gsak said it was not a
good file.  The file also will not transfer to my Oregon.