[GeoStL] Re: pizza

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:21:00 -0600

-
:-) The "Food Tease" :-)

I cant make dinner if anyone wants to go I would be there about noon I guess. Was contemplating bringing Baby Lilly out for a little while. She dosen't get out much.

A nice salad, some pasta, slice of pizza. Yum. The movie is "Mad, Mad World" i think. 50's music in the Rt 66 Diner and "Thomas the Steam Engine" in the Gym. Oh, Gilligan and Beverly Hillbillies in the Family area. Should be plenty to do besides eat. :) GO CARTS!! oops, that just slipped out.

Bob TheCacher wrote:
Are you just teasing us or are you "Calling a Dinner Meet". If you're calling a dinner, count me in!! Can't get away from the "office" for lunch on Thursdays.
Bob,   BBD1