[GeoStL] Re: paperless geocaching tutorial

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 06:39:40 -0500

-
 Having trouble with streets and trips?
handy screen shots... From the thread...
http://mogeo.forumflash.com/index.php?s=
howtopic=3D6&view=3Dfindpost&p=3D582[0]

"I think the advantages of S&T is that it is much quicker and= easier to
navigate. The maps are much nicer and I prefer them to SA maps.= Autorouting
is not as important now that the GPSr does it for me. It also= ships with
Pocket Streets which should run on your PPC. Sams currently= lists S&T for
$23.88 and I think there might even be a rebate on that.= S&T 2005 was just
released in the last couple of weeks.

Streets and Trips= Screen Dumps[0]

Brian"

At 06:34 AM 9/3/2004, Glenn wrote:

-
The Steve Brown paperless System...  It is a little different than mine= but

it looks like steve goes out better prepared than I do..  Steve uses a=
combonation of GASK,  streets and trips, a laptop and a pocket PC= PDA.

Just in case anyone is interested Steve is steadily improving my= "PaperLess

Geocaching Tutorial". Of course the tutorial is geared toward his
hardware/software combination, but might help someone adapt it to their own=

hardware/software combination.

Click here to take a look:
<http://ptoc.org/downloads/misc/index.htm[1]>Steve's= PaperLess Geocaching
Tutorial