[GeoStL] Re: oh my!!

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:08:38 -0700 (PDT)

-
Bruce is exactly right, go to the "article" and then look at the address line
in your browser window.
Square Pants <iwsp_geo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
It seems to me to be just as you had hoped to do. Look at the cache page and
check out the link of suspects, murder weapons etc. Not sure if the newspaper
article was a fake or a mistake. I think it is a "hoax" cache...it CAN'T be
real...can it?

Stace
I_Wear_Square_Pants
"M. Bollinger" wrote:
-
wow, truth is stranger than fiction!

i was thinking about making a murder mystery cache involving a geocacher. the
waypoints would be existing caches and there would be a fictitious cacher who
posted logs as he traveled around caching. you'd look for the dead cacher and
find the cache at his 'grave' I wasn't sure if that would push the bounds by
creating a fake cacher and posting fake logs on other people's caches. i
dropped the idea because of all the feet i'd step on.

Subject field

Subject field