[STL Geocaching] Re: off tomorrow

  • From: "Dave D" <cache_finder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:11:45 -0600

I'm interested in Pere Marquette area too.
I previously read that someone listed one of Myotis caches up there as their favorite cache overall.

From: Richard Sheffold <dsheffold@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STL Geocaching] Re: off tomorrow
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:04:19 -0600

Tomorrow (Sat) is the birthday party I have to go to from 1-5 and Sunday's Easter so this weekend is out for me. But after that, let's go! I've got a bunch west and south of Alton to get also.

----- Original Message ----- From: Barramus To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 3:56 PM Subject: [STL Geocaching] Re: off tomorrow

Where you going ? Why am I asking, I have to work.

  I'd like to do a trip to Pere Marquette soon if anyone is interested.
  Myotis says there are 3 or 4 caches up there that require a good hike.

Barramus N 38° 25.081' W 90° 42.823'

----- Original Message ----- From: Glenn Nash To: St. Louis Geocachers MailList Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 5:40 AM Subject: [STL Geocaching] off tomorrow

One more day to work then. I'm for a bit starting tomorrow! Yepeee

Glenn

Stl, mo

This work thing sure does get in the way of my goofing off J

Our WebPage! //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"