[GeoStL] Re: no new caches. . .

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:51:40 -0500

-
Yep, working here again. they changed a little bit of the code. Enough to break a lot of neat reviewer scripts we have running. :-(
Glenn

Weymouth wrote:
-
I works here, but they brought back the new
geocaching.com google maps.  I don't like it and am
having problems with it.

So I am assuming this is what is causing some of the
accessing problems.

Jeff
--- Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-
    I cant make groundspeak work. I think someone
kinked the internet pipe or something.

No new caches tonight.

glenn