[GeoStL] ???mean gene???? PDA found at point dusable#2 on april 5th

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 05:21:40 -0700 (PDT)

i was searching through the past logs and ran across this one it is from
jbwillows and it reads the following.

Point DuSable #2, I found a PDA stylus at the park sign. If the owner wants it
back, I could hide it at Creve Coeur Park and send them the coordinates - give
them something to find.

JBWillows

the list is short and the only one to not log it i think is mean gene so if
anyone knows about this please respond so we can get your unit back. thanks
pntball