[GeoStL] look what I saw on TV last night

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:27:50 -0800 (PST)

I was surfing through the channels and came across a show on DIY about
geocaching.

Information regarding the show can be obtained at this site:
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/os_activities/article/0,2033,DIY_14149_2273734,00.html

It was staged but still it was interesting.  The host even mentioned that being
repectful of the environment is regarded as the utmost of importance.

-$piritwing

Edwin G. Biesemeyer Track your Dollar BillsEver wonder where your money goes.
See how to track it with the link above.