[GeoStL] Re: jimmy buffett ...

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:26:35 -0500

-
long time before going in and another long bit after. good thing there is beer. :-)

traffic there is messed up beyond belief. if Disney can move massive amounts of people and cars in and out every day there is no reason for riverport or even 6 flags not to have figured out how to do it. I am surprised Maryland heights puts up with at mess.

Bridget E. Griffin wrote:
-
And how long were you in the parking lot?

Bridget