[GeoStL] Re: interesting morning...

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 16:05:02 -0600

-

I think his titles for his caches need to be cleaned up and maybe the link removed but I really don't have a problem the locations. I have actually been to rest stop that the one listed is in.

Bruce

From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] interesting morning...
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 13:26:54 -0600

this guy is submitting a string of these across the US. One got thru and was posted, the others were turned town, now he has one in Missouri, and a new one called "turd churner" in OK. with animated toilets in the background. The homepage that he links to contains fowl language ect...

NOW, i do think they have a log book, not too close to anything else not dissimilar to any of the other rest area caches and he even has pictures taken of these area as he traveled across the US. He does not live near any of the caches but in his defence, he may tavel this area routinely as a salesman or something.

What would you do and why. I think i know what i am going to do if the cache remains in the "q" long enough..